Prashant's Weblog
Random Brain "Droppings" of yet another software engineer







Saturday, May 27, 2006

McDonald's ad

Just opened, near Kimaya Kothrud.I'm lovin' it.


Credits: Leo Burnett, New Delhi; Copywriter: Rondeep Gogoi, Art: Sumonto Ghosh, Illustrator: Sumonto Ghosh


This is a real gross one ...I am not sure what they were trying to portray, but it sucks big time. I really don't get the point....do such a gross "paintwork" on such a sweet little child to sell their clown!!, instead they could have published the photo of the art director who came up with this idea, I am sure he/she will make a better and natural clown. If the art director thinks he/she is the reincarnation of David Ogilvy, and whatever he/she has done is epitome of artistic creativity, I would say, sorry buddy, this is one little creepy,sad and sick thing you have done.

(Source of the pic Adsoftheworld)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home