Prashant's Weblog
Random Brain "Droppings" of yet another software engineer







Thursday, June 29, 2006

When hell descends to earth..

I am sure all of us remember the Endosulfane controversy few years back. Today one of my colleague sent this link. Its a malayalam documentary on the mayhem pesticides have created in Kasargod district, Kerala.

I happen to see this, first thing in the morning, as soon as I stepped in to my office...man it sent shivers down my spine. I would not wish such a life even for my worst enemy.

Watch this documentary of real, innocent people who are damned and are living a cursed life.



(Video from Sarany)

I wonder what is the state of affairs in this town now? I really hope the government/NGO's has pictched in to help alleviate some pain and agony of these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home